From: Nadim Shaikli
Subject: Arabic Linux FAQ
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 12:07:28 -0700 (PDT)

Youcef/Mohammed, I'm hoping and depending on you guys to reply to the Arabic
Linux FAQ guy. I am NOT familiar with the requirements (the SGML and such)
to give him any direction, so please step forward and take ownership of this
"hand-holding" effort.

Let's not drop things and orphan subjects.

_________________________________________________________________ Trouvez l'âme soeur sur MSN Rencontres ! http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9551