Final push/details (arabbix) ?

Salam, I will try to be on tonight (though I'm exhausted) to help.

A few things -

Anmar:
1. I forgot to ask which fonts you wanted their english changed ?
   Give me a list of the fonts you like best and I'll start on those
   earlier to get them done.
2. I forgot to ask that you include an excel (spreadsheet) type of
   program on that Office/Publishing bottom-panel grouping/menu.
   This would be important for those biz types looking to see if
   all their applications are accounted for (next to OOo and Dia).

Mohammed:
1. We are getting MASSIVE amounts of spam on the 'admin' page from
   other sites saying our email was bounced.  Why are people able
   to send in our name (like that spam that got through into the
   admin list).  Is there a file that needs to be updated that
   says no one can spoof me or something ?  'Admin' is a relatively
   new list and so I'm thinking I missed in updating a file somewhere.
2. We need to talk details on CD art and timing and details - it would
   be best if we had 2 more days or so to test and make really final
   changes.  No one has tested the dialup stuff yet (scary thought).

I'll try to be on at about 4am UTC (that's 9pm PST)