Re: RedHat Arabization Project

--- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Sorry guyz, I didn't notice this was on core :)
>
> Apologies.

No Problem :-)  I've corrected that hole in our privilages :-)

BTW: Elzubeir has been in contact with Mr. Abdelgawad; I'm just
     not sure what will become of that contact.  I would be best
     to take this topic to 'general' and get it folded into the
     distro project (under Alkarouri suppervision as Redhat is
     his cup-of-tea)

Salam