[Fwd: Server]

So I had a talk with John at Binary Environments regarding the co location of our SINA server. He told me that signing the document will not be possible due to tax implications. He assured me that the box is safe and labelled just in case they go belly up or something like that.

I asked him then to send us an email showing clearly that a box (server) is co located so if he ever got fired, we would be able to retrieve the box regardless of who is in charge.

what do you think. I hope this email is enough to put our mind at ease ?

Anmar.