Re: lists/archives on the www

Salam,

From: Mohammed Elzubeir
Subject: lists/archives on the www
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 13:06:20 -0500

Salam,

Youcef, I suggest you merge both the 'archives.php' and 'mailinglists.php'
pages into one, since they essentially provide the same information. They
were fine when we had mailman with its own separate interface.

Also, you can mention something about not needing a subject or body
content in the message you send to subscribe (most people won't get
it from just reading it).

Done !