Re: reply back please

Hehehe ! It's like talking in front of a mirror, none replies but you ;)
Anyway, I am receiving your emails. I'll try to follow your suggestions about the lists page tonight hopefully.

Remeber that we have a meeting today, 6pm utc !

From: "elzubeir at arabeyes dot org" <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org>
To: core at arabeyes dot org
Subject: reply back please
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 10:02:44 -0400

I've been the only one posting to 'core' for awhile now. Could you guys
please reply back as soon as you receive this message, just so I know if
all of you are actually receiving your 'core' mail.

This is specially for Isam.

Mohammed Elzubeir

http://mail2web.com/ .

To unsubscribe, e-mail: core-unsubscribe at arabeyes dot org
For additional commands, e-mail: core-help at arabeyes dot org

Pro ou perso, toutes les adresses et numéros de tél que vous cherchez http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9491