From: Nadim Shaikli
Subject: TODOs web applications
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 00:24:55 -0800 (PST)

A friend and I were talking about TODOs (hey its a lonely world out there :-)
and that got me to thinking of a better way. Do please take a look at,

  http://www.xenoclast.org/agnostos
  http://todolist.sourceforge.net
  http://std.sourceforge.net
  http://mytodos.sourceforge.net

They have "demos/screenshots", so do please check them out; do those seem
better than us having a quirky file (the way we've been doing it) ?

Unlike other things we've seen in the past this is not tied to a "project"
and is rather simple to view, comprehend and to really know what's up (no
complex navigation, etc) in a single glance (and they should be rather light
weight unlike phpgroupware and alike.

Salam.

- Nadim "edara dreamer dude" :-)

Jouez avec MSN Messenger et gagnez des voyages et des XBox ! http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/7550