Re: Knoppix

Yes, well, good idea. I'll try to recontact them and ask them again (along with what Nadim suggested).

I'll do it beacuse I think it's better to have one single contact, no ?

PS: I have no idea if they have a website ....

From: Anmar Oueja
Subject: Re: Knoppix
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 14:22:22 +0000

I would contact them again and ask them to send us their latest work.... so we can start testing it for them.. I think if we approach them from the testing angle they might be more interested...

p.s. do they have a website ot something....

MSN Messenger 6 http://g.msn.fr/FR1001/866 : ajoutez une image votre pseudo pour dialoguer avec vos amis