Re: Move coming (#4)...

From: Mohammed Elzubeir
Subject: Re: Move coming (#4)...
Date: Mon,  9 Jun 2003 06:12:46 -0500

Well, for future reference, I would highly recommend you use branches. That way
at least, we can do cvs commits and updates while you go off massacring my
original php code ;)

OK. Will do :-) (the massacre of course !)

> This is due to some historical reasons (impossibility to cvs-update or
> something like that). I'll try to change the rights...

Yes, please don't chown anything to anything else. Leave everything as is. I
have asked infrared to tarball the entire /home/arabeyes for an easy transfer
to the new machine.

There are several different things going on there.. bugzilla wants its
permissions intact in order for it to run properly.. and cvs update on the live
site too.. etc. We don't need the frustration of non-functioning stuff just
yet.. we have Friday the 13th for that ;)

OK. I didn't chown anything. I was anyway speaking only about te www/ dir, I had no intentions about bugzilla etc. Well, you're right, Friday 13th will take care of it much better than us :-)

Youcef.

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr/worldwide.asp