Re: meeting time

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 02:37:59PM -0500, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:

> I just spoke with Nadim and he's fine with that.
>
> 10:30PM UTC it is.

Guys, I'm really embarassed of this. When I was talking to Nadim on irc,
I didn't realize that was the time (or close to it). I really am having
a difficult time with the timezones (especially that there is a day
difference, Feb. 3rd for Nadim is really Feb. 4th here).

Let's do this.. Feb. 4th 10:30PM UTC
That is, Feb. 5th 1:30AM Bahrain time.

I have it down on my scheduler and my little cell phone will beep (very
loudly mind you) at 1:20AM to remind me. Please please, forgive me if
I didn't make it, or if I have no idea what I'm talking about ;)

I will change it on CVS as well.

later
---
Was I helpful? Let others know: