Re: Meeting (Dec 22 at 6am UTC)

Salam,

From: Mohammed Elzubeir
Subject: Re: Meeting (Dec 22 at 6am UTC)
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 21:56:11 -0800

Well, 0600 UTC is usually ideal for me since it's one hour after my work
starts. Making it 0500 would take away my coffee+cigarette+checkmail
hour of the day ;) I guess I could sacrifice that this time. I
definitely would not want it two hours later (since things can get busy
then).

OK. We can make it 05:15 ou 05:30 if you prefer. Just keep in mind that I'll have to go at 06:30.

Well, usually 06:00 am UTC is also ideal for me. Tomorrow is sort of exceptional ;)

Youcef.

Dialoguez en direct et gratuitement avec vos amis sur http://g.msn.fr/FR1001/866 MSN Messenger !