From: Nadim Shaikli
Subject: Meeting (Dec 22 at 6am UTC)
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 10:57:26 -0800 (PST)

Now that Youcef is back, let's have a meeting to catch-up on things.

I've scheduled it on Monday at 6am UTC (Anmar, that's Sunday night at
10pm for us :-).  It would also be best if Ossama joined to sit-in on
the meeting to know how to drive such things (for QCC).

Same place as usual - irc.freenode.net, #ae-core

Salam all and see you on IRC.

MSN Messenger http://g.msn.fr/FR1001/866 : dialoguez en direct et gratuitement avec vos amis !