meeting dates/times

Salam,

Just to clarify, in case it isn't clear (I understand there is some
confusion about the date being on who's time zone).

The time for the meeting is: 0600 UTC (figure out your own timezone)
The date is: Dec. 17, 2003

The date is based on the time. So if that happens to be tomorrow or the
day before for you, it all depends on your timezone. When it's the 17th
as far as UTC time is concerned, it is the date of our meeting.

Hope this clears things up.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |