Re: mirroring & issues

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 07, 2003 at 04:04:40PM -0800, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> >  + emacsbidi (debian package) of m17n.org's work
> >  + fonts from freesans (GPL)
>
> I don't think we are in a position to mirror (aside from the fonts).

This is Ayman's debianized package which he asked me for Arabeyes to
mirror - where do you suggest we stick it ?

> > I was thinking of starting a "mirrored" project within Arabeyes on sf.net
> > and simply sticking those there ?  Any thoughts ?
> >

> I am not too thrilled with the idea.

OK, where then ?

> > We also really need to get together (yup, meeting - why am I the only one
> > calling for 'em ?) and we need to settle various pending (half-dead) issues
> > sooner rather than later (move, arabic site, donations, backups, site
> > mirroring, data copying, KDE, etc, etc)
>
> Funny you should ask. I've been thinking about this last night. I came
> to work ready to post _demanding_ a meeting ;) We really do need to get
> things back in perspective.. it's been slipping (again).

Well, we have ALOT of issues to go through, so the next couple of meetings
will be painful (plates are rather full).  I'm game for whenever, I say we
try for one meeting before the 18th and then we can welcome Youcef back
by having another meeting say on the 19th or 20th.  How bout it ?