mirroring & issues

I've been asked to mirror a few things,

 + emacsbidi (debian package) of m17n.org's work
 + fonts from freesans (GPL)

I was thinking of starting a "mirrored" project within Arabeyes on sf.net
and simply sticking those there ?  Any thoughts ?

We also really need to get together (yup, meeting - why am I the only one
calling for 'em ?) and we need to settle various pending (half-dead) issues
sooner rather than later (move, arabic site, donations, backups, site
mirroring, data copying, KDE, etc, etc)