Re: Todo suggestions

Salam,

Thank you all for your suggestions. I have updated the todo module following these recommendations. I have tried to find a compromise between what needs to be changed and the available time ;-)

You can view it here: http://www.arabeyes.org/t187/test/WWW/www/

If you have some time, please look at it and tell me if there's anything that should be fixed before deployment. I think that the app is ready for deployment, just tell me what I could have forgotten ;-)

By the way, you an start use it 'seriously'. I won't clean the db !

Salam,

Youcef.

PS: in the context of the web site, I fixed bug #25 and added a

MSN Messenger : dialoguez en direct avec vos amis ! http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp