list archives

After our meeting last night (and yes I will do the minutes some time
tomorrow), I thought of making use of the services provided by sf.net
even if we don't rely on them.

What I did is create the public lists on sf.net and have the mail sent
to them so they are archived. That way, we have our mail archived on
lists.arabeyes.org as well as sf.net servers.

Just an FYI -- nothing needs to be done further.
---
Was I helpful? Let others know:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=elzubeir