Meeting - friday ?

Salam all - I had mailed out my schedule (privately) and after conferring
with Mr. Elzubeir, how about we have a meeting this coming Friday
(Oct 4 - al-israa wa' el-mi3rag day) at 4:30pm Texas CDT time (ie.
09:30pm GMT/UTC).  No set agenda, just some random thoughts on what
needs to be completed and to sorta get going again with some sort of
an plan and how best to pursue it, etc.

In terms of time conversation, this site is your friend,

  http://www.worldtimeserver.com/

Isam, is that ok with you (it'll be 11:30pm your time on a Friday
night) ?  We certainly don't want to interfere with your school again,
so make sure you're comfortable...

See ya.