Re: Kuwait Linux proposal

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 11:07:06PM +0200, Isam Bayazidi wrote:

> - your translators are free to add your cooperation name in the "Translators
> Name" String in the PO files.. talking here about ONLY the PO files that you
> work on ..

Just to make a note on this. I don't recommend it ;) KDE generally don't like
'group' names on PO's. I'm not sure if you remember (or if you were involved
at the time), but Thomas (and the other guy, can't remember) did have some
reservations to us using a generic email address even (contact(at)...).
So, no. The actual translator's name is and must be included in the PO file,
but a company name is not acceptable.

Since they will have their name no the KDE-i18n project page on Arabeyes, this
should take care of the company support recognition issue.

later
---
Was I helpful? Let others know:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=elzubeir