We all need to be subscribed to the li18nux mailing-list (which is not really
very heavy traffic -- at least so far). We can at least keep up with things
that happen on that mysterious side of the spectrum.

Ignore all the weird stuff at the top and follow the 'How to join'
instructions... I don't know if you have to do the application form or not,
but I really doubt it. It's simply a mailing-list (whatever I submitted has
not received any replies or anything).

Was I helpful? Let others know: