Re: GPL'd Arabic fonts

--- Mohamed Alkanhal <alkanhal at kacst dot edu dot sa> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
>     King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology - Saudi Arabia released
> last week a pack of GPL'd Arabic fonts. It is available at
>
>     http://www.linux.org.sa/download/download.html

Mr. Elzubeir, could you please grab these fonts and Haydar's (mail sent
about a week ago) and mirror these "free, GPL" fonts on arabeyes.  We
certainly are lacking in that arena and these fonts (once inspected)
ought to be a good starting point.  Do also reply to Mr. Alkanhal's post
and thank him and his group for their wonderful work (we need to get
closer with all other similar-minded groups).

Salam & Thanks.