Intro Presentation

Here's the long-ago promised presentation.  The idea with this document
is to do the following:

 - Put the PDF/.ppt in the 'about' section of the website (maybe under
   a "presentation" heading in case we have more of them in the future
   which we most certainly will :-)
 - The PDF will be invoked to be seen on the website
 - The .ppt will be downloadable for those that are going to present
   about arabeyes and open-source and linux (like for the upcoming IBM
   event in .bh (and others) if we can)

Keep in mind,

 - This is an introductory document (details can be skipped)
 - Its supposed to raise awareness and bring people forth to arabeyes to help
 - We will need a second presentation specific to Universities (sorta like
   the next more detailed one).  This presentation should and could be used
   as a first slide-show to introduce people to linux (in universities even),
   but we'll need something with more teeth specific for the universities.

Do look it over and let me know if there are any pieces that need to be
changed/added (again don't go nuts with adding more detail, we want to get
the general point/idea across).

FYI - this document will also be translated to Arabic once it passes
      inspection and is ready for prime-time :-) and will featured on
      the website, hopefully, as well.

Salam...