Re: moved

--- Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:

> Right now, the arabeyes.org server is temporarily moved to campus until I
> get this sorted out with the new ISP. So, it should be stable for awhile,
> and even much much faster (but that is a temporary solution).

You might also want to talk to 'Red/Walid (and the gang) about giving us
complete access to one of their machines since they are in the business;
I don't think they would say no as they've made that suggestion in the
past.

As promised, here's the link I've noted in passing,

  http://www.dslreports.com/