Re: Meeting date/time

On Sun, May 12, 2002 at 06:37:59PM -0300, Isam Bayazidi wrote:
> Hi all..
> I would like to suggest a time/date for the next core meeting .. please tell
> me if it suits you :
>
> suggestion #1:
>     Date: Tuesday 14th May
>     Time: 9 GMT

That would be 4:00 AM my time ;) I don't have a terrible problem with being up then,
but I doubt Nadim would go for it (2:00 AM Nadim's time).

> Suggestion #2:
>     Date: Thursday 16th May
>     Time: 9 or 10 GMT
>
> Suggestion #3:
>     Date: Friday 17th May
>     Time: 8,9,10,11 GMT what ever suits

Considering Nadim's schedule, let's keep it around his available time (and I'm
guessing that means anytime when he's awake and available to a computer) ;)

So maybe around 1500 GMT?

later