Re: meeting minutes

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 03:01:14AM +0200, Chahine M. Hamila wrote:
> Moe, I wasn't aware there was a meeting. My apologies. Would it be possible to
> set a reminder with MEETING on the subject say one day before? It would help:)

I will do that. But just a FYI, Localcvs notifications are usually worth
looking at (for example emails that would say I set the time and date for the
meeting). Also, the core list is not exactly very busy -- I would expect that
you see mail in 'core' as 'IMPORTANT' at all times (well, most of the time) ;)

I also emailed you privately about a day before the meeting (to your mch
account). I don't know what's up with your mail server or if it's something
that was wrong with arabeyes.org during that period (we were changing ip's and
other fun stuff during that time).

later