Out for 2 months

Salam all ..
  starting from the 7th of July I will not be very available .. infact I will
be able to go online once a week for an hour or so .. so I will not be able
to do much of what I am doing now ..
  The reason is that the summer course is my last course .. and it seems that
I did not do very well this semister due to spending alot of time online ..
so I will not renew my Internet account for july and august ..
  I will try to automate the things I do for the translation update and so ..
infact the KDE translation update is already there thanks to Nadim .. and the
Gnome Translation update is almost there by a simple Bash script that I use
.. I will try to make everything easy so that a cron can do the priodly done
stuff ..
  I will try to finish the Arabic Translation Style guide before the 7th of
July .. I started it .. but it still needs working ..

Please know that I will be back online with Arabeyes at the last week og
August hopfully .. Wish me luck

Thats all I think .. and I hope that was not a short notice ..
--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi