Re: StarOffice I18N

mn Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 03:12:46AM +0200, Chahine M. Hamila wrote:
> Ok, here it is.
> IT IS IMPERATIVE AND A MATTER OF CREDIBILITY to assign the credits where due:
> Nesrine Elleuch and Sami Buafif working under the direction of Pr. Mohamed Ben
> Ahmed are the ones who did the work.
> Once the corrections are done, please send them back to me so I can send the
> file back to the authors and please publish the corrections on the doc mailing
> list so we can discuss them.
> Later!

The spreadsheet you sent is not what I was referring to. Sami Bouafif has applied and
received a CVS account -- never used it - he was sent one of the emails  I have
forwarded to the 'core' list.

If you are in contact with him let me know.. The email address I have for him is
this: bouafif_sami (at) excite dot com.. let me know if you have a different contact
address so I can work out the details of communicating with the Sun guys in a more
organized manner (we need to centralize those efforts).

Thanks