Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: ACN Questions

This was mistakenly replied to Nadim instead of the core list .. here

Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: ACN Questions
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 20:13:29 -0300
From: Isam Bayazidi <bayazidi at arabeyes dot org>
To: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>

On Monday 03 June 2002 13:56, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> [...]

Guys ! what is this ?! IMHO they are asking the questions to the wrong people
.. I mean that Arabeyes as a mession statment, definition, everything is not
related to any of these questions .. Arabeyes is not an LUG ! and we can't be
one ..
I noticed that those questions, and some of the questions before are answered
with the personal point of view for us .. and that in no sense reflect what
Arabeyes stand for .. infact Arabeyes does not ( and should not) have a stand
for everything :-) for instance "What are Arabeyes thoughts about running
linux in cheep Intel servers" .. infact Arabeyes is running on a cheep Intel
server but why should we express our thoughts on it ..

I think that with the detour in the questions .. answering these types of
question that are not asking about us is not serving Arabeyes .. I think that
a little reminder about what Arabeyes is would tell them that we are not
people to ask .. if they ask me personly those two quesions I would write
pages :-) and I guess that Moe and Nadim can do a better job .. but As
Arabeyes .. we are not related ..

here is my thoughts about it
--
Yours,