Re: ACE again

Salaam guys,
if memory serves, you're using Mandrake. Just download the latest RPM tarball
for your fribidi lib and get the latest tarball in arabeyes.org:/tmp/akka.tgz
if your latest fribidi lib happens to be fribidi 0.10, just tell me and I'll set
Akka to support it (it's just a matter of def in the end that I should add).
Laterz!

Isam Bayazidi a *crit :