Re: My next Arabeyes projects...

Salam

On Saturday 05 January 2002 16:28, you wrote:
> - Teach Your Kids Arabix (TYKA)

I know that I am late in my reply .. it took me some time to go through all
your discussions and cross emails about TYKA .. I know it may had already
been set. but I will say what I think about it :-)
It is a great project .. that I guess doesn't fall far from Arabeyes Ultimate
goals .. Infact it is in the core of it :-)
Now I agree on what Nadim, and Moe said about not making TYKA the sole NEXT
move .. there is still alot that Arabeyes have to go through to be ready to
seriously look into TYKA .. but as Chahine expressed, creating it now for the
future .. So there Arabeyes have the first LONG term project .. other
projects that Arabeyes had been into had been limited by a time element that
make it reach it's goal sooner or later .. but TYKA is something that we can
look ahead to ..

WAY TO GO ARABEYES

--
Yours,