the TYKA project

Well, I gave it a second thought, and I'm triggering it. This doesn't
mean that this will be my only work since this is a META project, and
whatever work I will do for Arabeyes\TYKA will actually benefit TYKA.
That said, it has to start someday, and it'll take off whenever
conditions are met, just like it took Un*x Arabization a few years to
take off and a combination of factors to trigger it...

So, for now I will ask you for a tyka subdomain tyka, thus TYKA will be
a meta project that will be a subset of Arabeyes, and we will have
something like http://tyka.arabeyes.org, and a logo (a baby with a
kaffyeh/shashyeh/shmagh, or whatever you might see fit as a logo for
this project). I will write the first page, with your guidance in order
to harmonize the website's structure with that of Arabeyes.

Otherwise, in terms of coding proper, I am now hesitating between the
dict protocol thing, the bidi spec, or the gnome-terminal for a start...
I don't care which of these three, so I'll leave you Three to make up
your minds as to what is the most important and just tell me when you
do.

Salaam,
Chahine