Next on translation

[isam at bayazidi kdebase]$ msgfmt --statistics *.po
5483 translated messages, 389 fuzzy translations, 324 untranslated messages.

With a total of 713 messages left , that is about less than 11% left .. and
having in mind the number of new commiters, and being optimistic ( not far
from being realistic) I think that we need :
1) Check the KDE Main repository ofr any new merges, so that before KDE3 Beta2
we are sure that the main dir, and the kdebase are ready..

2)  to set up the Gnome messages in Arabeyes, that would need some time I
guess.. So why not start from now..

I am impressed in the current man power in the translation.. everyday I see
new name.. and with some encouregment I guess that we could start feeling
releafed on how the translation process is going..

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi