Re: PayPal

On 04:20 الثلاثاء 01 يناير 2002, you wrote:
> Some time tomorrow morning, I will open the doors for donations to
> Arabeyes. After some research, our choices were simply limited to 'PayPal'.

 Agree on PayPal, indeed it is the best available choice .. But I would
prefere to announce it after our weekly meeting .. there is some questions
that we should be prepared of, such as:
	- where does this money go ?
	- who decides what to spend ?
	-

Remember that when Arabeyes are spending from donation we have certain
transperancy and credibilty that need to be maintained.

> Money goes into a PayPal account -- it can be transferred to a bank account
> (mine -- or whatever bank account the paypal account was setup with), and
> can of course be used straight out of PayPal to purchase hardware, etc.

Yes indeed we need new hardwre for the Arabeyes server :-) we saw how does
this machine look alike :-) indeed it is a super machine :-)

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi