Re: another possible coop

Salam ..
	Well I would prefere if there is a templete document that describe EXACTLY
what we seek from coorperation with the Educational institutes (Universities)
and what are tha gains for the universities from working along with Arabeyes
..

I am afraid that you may be moving too fast .. let's just walk slowly with
your efforts with the edu. sector in Tunisia and see what are the outcomes
and lessons we will get from our experience ..

We may not have soo much to offer for 2 universities, so let's keep in one
track and not open doors that we may not follow ..