OSS conference follow up

Salam ..
  I guess that you are up to date with the latest correspondance .. they need
my bio (I can do that.. no prob) and they need a title for the presenation..
do you have any suggestions ?
  "Arabeyes: Arabs go Open" is one of the titles I thought of..
  "OSS * (Linux + Arabic) = Arabeyes" seems to be a nice formula although not
very appropriate for a title of the presenation .. but it poped to my mind..
and I thought I would put it here :-)

I will mention in my bio that I am a core member of Arabeyes since August 2001
(right?) .. translation project coordinator .. and mention my attempts in
writing in different publications and Internet News sites.. do you have any
suggestions ?

  Awaiting your ideas
  Isam Bayazidi