css info

I updated the site w/ the new stylesheet and everything. Shouldn't look too
different. Most of the colors are the same until a scheme is agreed on. From
that point, only the styles.css needs to be modified, so it's not a problem.

As a side-effect, the QaMoose page looks a little funky. I guess Nadim is
relying on the older stylesheet, and might want to revise that.

Let me know if you notice any other problems.

later
| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/     |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                    |
| University of North Texas            | http://fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |