Re: nit-picking

> Isam, I just looked at the Arabic version of the newsletter :-) and have
> the following to note - Good work, sounds professional, good effort;
> BUT :-) I don't like the usage of "ta3reeb" to characterize Arabeyes since
You are right .. I thought about changing it .. but I didn't think of any
oher name.. and since the Arabeyes does not have an official arabic name "too
bad" I took the english name arabize and used it .. it maybe indicates the
translation rather than development work .. any suggestions are highly
welcomed.. after all .. I will not do the next newsletter ( I think that I
fould someone who would) ..

Later

--
		Yours