nit-picking

Isam, I just looked at the Arabic version of the newsletter :-) and have
the following to note - Good work, sounds professional, good effort;
BUT :-) I don't like the usage of "ta3reeb" to characterize Arabeyes since
I think we are trying for something much more.  The connotations which one
would get from reading that would be that we are doing mostly translation
work and that is all we are interested in - which is NOT true.  I don't have
a term in mind, but I do think that "ta3reeb" gives a bad sense of our
entire effort - I would recommend not using that word at all except when
talking about KDE and true translation work -- what should be used in its
place, hmm... how about "open source software development" :-)

Reminder - status meeting tomorrow at 3pm CDT (Central Time - Texas time)