Re: dropping vim

On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 10:36:04PM +0200, Isam Bayazidi wrote:

> Please Moe, tell me .. how many working hours you expect is needed ? How
> much time do i need to start ? I am interested .. but at the same time I
> have my project .. if the VIM will be a 10-15 hours work I may finish it in

Sounds like a fair enough estimate, more or less.

> the weekend, now I am less stressed .. the more late, the more work I will
> have to do.. so let's get to it now ..

I will forward you all the info you need and I'll be more than happy to answer
any specific questions.

| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/     |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                    |
| University of North Texas            | http://fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |