Re: dropping vim

At 11:34 AM 05/11/01 -0800, you wrote:
--- Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:

> I am sorry to tell you all that I am dropping this whole vim business. To
> ease the blow, I will write a little 'getting started' tutorial to aid
> whoever wants to pick up on it.

Sorry to hear it since I thought you were so close too.

Alas, write-up that tutorial, make your code available and post this news
and the links (to tutorial and code) to 'developer' asking for someone to
pick up the effort unless Isam wants to volunteer :-)  Isam, I would guess
this is much higher priority then ispell (it should be easier to finish as
well, thoughts ?).  Maybe Heshem (if he's still involved) could continue on
ispell while you finish-up VIM.

Please Moe, tell me .. how many working hours you expect is needed ? How much time do i need to start ? I am interested .. but at the same time I have my project .. if the VIM will be a 10-15 hours work I may finish it in the weekend, now I am less stressed .. the more late, the more work I will have to do.. so let's get to it now ..

                        Yours
                                Isam