dropping vim

I am sorry to tell you all that I am dropping this whole vim business. To ease
the blow, I will write a little 'getting started' tutorial to aid whoever
wants to pick up on it.

I've had some really really really unlucky events unravel before me this
semester. I managed to lose everything on my computer after a very strange
electric outage (you may have realized the uptime on arabeyes.org).. well,
that didn't save my 40GB hdd from freaking out and not recovering. All in all,
life hasn't been very kind to me, from personal to political to financial to
academic.. it just hasn't been very good.

Anyhow, I wasted enough of your time, and I have no intentions of wasting
more. Don't let it be a `show-stopper'.

| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/     |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                    |
| University of North Texas            | http://fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |