announce list

Isam,

I have created an 'announce' list (announce at arabeyes dot org). Do post it to
'announce' (English version) and I will then reference it in the 'resources'
page and post a little note about it on the news page.

I don't think it is necessary to go over-board about advertising for it.
Starting low-key and then with the second newsletter, it would be more
appropriate to go wild with it ;) Then at least we have something to refer
back to as, 'another' newsletter!

| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/     |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                    |
| University of North Texas            | http://fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |