Re: CVS commit mail problems

On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 10:57:33AM -0800, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> Mohammed as you might have noticed the CVS mails are mailing the changes not
> the user commmit log message.
>
> Did anything along those lines change in the new CVS ?

I am not sure what exactly is the problem. It shouldn't of have made a difference,
but obviously it did. It's still running your script though.. whatever it's sending

DEFAULT /usr/local/bin/cvs_mail_log.pl -n $USER -t "CVS: %s"
                                                         ^^^

is the problem.. i think.

> BTW: please copy ~nadim/qamoose-1.1.tgz to /home/www/www/download/qamoose and
> make the current link point to it and world-announce this release (freshmeat,
> sourceforge, etc --> the usual suspects).

okay.. I have a test today, so I'll touch on them later.

| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/     |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                    |
| University of North Texas            | http://fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |