another new site

Isam - I don't know if you know any of these guys (check the
"who we are" link) - it might be a good idea to contact them
to see if we can be linked on their page (for return service
on our end) as well as any possible work cooperation - they
note doing "some" work, but I'm not sure what (smoke screen :-)

Mohammed - I'm not sure if you contacted the professor in this
link (or whether you'd like me to do it) to see if this prof.
would somehow work us into his teaching.

 - Nadim

Do You Yahoo!?