mount point re-structure

Salam,

I have made some changes to the directory structure on
arabeyes.org (space limitation, yup!).

/home/CVS (which is /dev/hdd) moved to be /share and
I also moved the CVS to /share/CVS. I created a symbolic
link so not to disturb programs that depend on that location,
and not to confuse people using CVS.

I also moved /var/lib into /share/lib. /var/lib has all the
configurations and databases of most things running on
arabeyes (htdig,mysql, faqomatic, gnats,etc). Was taking up
too much space.

Yes Nadim, I was keeping an eye on it, see ;) I was actually
watching the logs as it filled up / to 100%.. and then the
logs stopped.. I panicked, almost broke mailman (cause some
of the links within /var/lib/mailman are not explcit links
(instead of say /var/lib/mailman/newdir it would be something
like ../../newdir).

In any case, everything should be fully functional (if you
experience any problems please let me know).

Chahine, WHERE ARE YOU!?