Re: gnats

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at fakkir dot net> wrote:

> Nadim, as far as 'gnats-admin at bablabla' not being a name as in 'Arabeyes
> bugs' or something.. I don't know how to do that, and don't think it
> should stop us from going public with it.

BTW: that's not only on 'gnats-admin' but from anyone that modifies a PR.
Your more recent changes to PR-4 get sent as from 'elzubeir@ arabeyes.org'
(yup with space and all).  But as you note, its an ugliness that should
NOT stop us from moving ahead.

I applaud your work on getting this finally done.