gnats

Okay folks!

I would like to declare the current setup of gnatsweb ready for announcement.

Please verify everything is to your liking.

Nadim, as far as 'gnats-admin at bablabla' not being a name as in 'Arabeyes bugs'
or something.. I don't know how to do that, and don't think it should stop us from
going public with it.

So.. that being said, I am aware of that (and I will continue to look into it).
But any other quirks need to be resolved if any. So, let me know ;)

You may have noticed I committed the gnatsweb-site.pl file. That took awhile to
figure out... damn Perl (I was very close to asking Nadim to deal with that, as
soon as the documentation began with "basic knowledge of perl" as a requirement).
Arghh!

Later

P.S. The ITP story has been sent, btw.