Re: No Logo from my man

On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 10:48:01PM +0200, Isam Bayazidi wrote:
> Salam ..
> 	I asked my friend directly if he would be able to do the logo with the
> upcoming days, or if he had at least %0.000000001 feeling that he does not
> want to do it .. and it seems that he wanted to do it because he didn't want
> me to have hard feelings.. I told him that I will not have any hard
> feelings.. and that I will not expect a Logo from him, and stop nagging .. so
> that's the sad (expected by Moe) end of the Logo man .. I am very sorry .. I
> feel that I shouldn't have said anything about him to you until I saw real
> initiative from him ..

Hehehe.. that's fine. Since this type of situaion is very predictable,
I don't have any kinds of 'disappointments'. Like I said, usually 'friends'
tend to promise to help, but since they have no personal interest in the
project itself, they tend to not do anything.

In any regard, we'll find our logo man when the time is right.