No Logo from my man

Salam ..
	I asked my friend directly if he would be able to do the logo with the
upcoming days, or if he had at least %0.000000001 feeling that he does not
want to do it .. and it seems that he wanted to do it because he didn't want
me to have hard feelings.. I told him that I will not have any hard
feelings.. and that I will not expect a Logo from him, and stop nagging .. so
that's the sad (expected by Moe) end of the Logo man .. I am very sorry .. I
feel that I shouldn't have said anything about him to you until I saw real
initiative from him ..

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi