so to keep you busy ;)

Okay, I know it's been mostly gnats that we've been talking about (and i'm
still willing to go that route if I have to).. but, I like this a little
better for one simple reason really.. it took me ~5 minutes to set it up and
get it to work. I don't even want to know when we started on the gnats quest..

In any regard, check it out -- trash db, just a sample

http://www.arabeyes.org/~elzubeir/anthill/

I think it looks good 'nuff to me ;) seems pretty functional.

whatdayathink?